Host a Trunk Show
Host a Shawn Warren trunk show in your city and support your favorite charity.
Shawn will donate 10% of net sales from your event to your favorite charity.
SHAWN WARREN TRUNK SHOW PLAYBOOK:
Planning a trunk show for Shawn Warren is easy. We take care of as many of the details as possible:
- We will:
- Design the invitation for the event.
- Send the invitation to you for comments and approval.
- Send the invitation to your guest list. If you prefer, you can forward our invite directly your guests.
- Manage all RSVP's and advise you of attendance about a week before the event.
- Bring everything that is needed to the show with us including table clothes and mirrors.
- Send you a case of wine for the event.
- Arrive a few hours before the start of the event. You do not need to be there. We will set up everything and help with clean up after.
- Give you an accounting of the event the following day along with the amount raised for your charity of choice.
- All we need from you:
- The name of your favorite charity. We will donate 10% of our net sales from the event to your charity. A check for this will be sent to you within two weeks of the show date.
- Your guest list if we are to send out invites.
- A good size long or round table to display the jewelry with good overhead or natural lighting.
- Typically our hosts will offer guests light refreshments and snacks.
- Things we have learned over the years
- Joint hosting is the most effective way of ensuring a great turnout. Access to multiple guest lists is important since people are busy and not everyone you invite is likely to attend.
- Works well to encourage friends to bring other friends. Women have more fun trying on jewelry together.
- Full time mom's prefer show times after morning workout and before school pick-up - -usually 11am to 4pm.
- Working women & couples prefer the cocktail hour -- usually 5pm to 8pm.
- Wednesdays & Thursdays tend to be the best show days and evenings. Friday nights can also be great, especially if you hope to attract men.
- People do not eat a lot at these events so there is no need to have an excessive amount of food.
To host your own Shawn Warren Trunk Show to benefit your favorite charity, please email us using the form below.