What we do:
- Design the invitation for the event.
- Send the invitation to you for comments and approval.
- Send the invitation to your guest list. If you prefer, you can forward our invite directly your guests.
- Manage all RSVP's and advise you of attendance about a week before the event.
- Bring everything that is needed to the show with us including table clothes and mirrors.
- Send you a case of wine for the event.
- Set up everything and help with clean up after.
- Give you an accounting of the event the following day along with the amount raised for your charity of choice.
What we need:
- The name of your favorite charity. A check for a percentage of sales will be sent to you within two weeks of the show date to donate.
- Your guest list
- A good size long or round table with overhead or natural lighting
- Joint hosting is the most effective way of ensuring a great turnout. Access to multiple guest lists is important since people are busy and not everyone you invite is likely to attend.
- Joint hosting also works well to encourage friends to bring other friends. Women have more fun trying on jewelry together.
- Full time mothers prefer show times after their morning workout and before school pick-up time - usually 11am to 4pm.
- Working women & couples prefer the cocktail hour -- usually 5pm to 8pm.
- Wednesdays & Thursdays tend to be the best show days and evenings. Friday nights can also be great, especially if you hope to attract men.
- Guests do not eat a lot at these events so there is no need to have an excessive amount of food.
Exclusive events with retailers
Over the past twelve years, Shawn Warren Jewelry has been very well received by today's top tastemakers, fashion publications, celebrities, influential stylists, and personal clients. Shawn has previously held exclusive events with luxury retail partners, bringing them new clients and great press. A few of our partners are listed below:
- Reed Krakoff
- Alexander McQueen
- J. Mendel
- Donna Karen
- Gail Rothwell
- Edit New York